- Corporate Office Park, CPM Plaza, 44 Road 20, Suite 201, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00966-3326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public-Private Partnerships (P3s)
CPM is a leading provider of technical and procurement services for Public-Private Partnerships (“PPPs” or “P3s”). P3 models use nontraditional procurement methods to facilitate private participation in public projects. Our active P3 practice offers the following list of services:
- Technical Project Screening
- Procurement Alternatives Analysis
- P3 Policy and Framework Advisory
- Value for Money Analysis Support
- Due Diligence and Data Gathering Assistance
- Capital Costs Estimations (CAPEX)
- Operations and Maintenance and/or Facility Management Documents
- Procurement & Technical Advisory
- RFQ and RFP Documents Preparation
- Evaluation Criteria and Selection Process
- Commercial and Financial Close Assistance
- Project Implementation
- Project and Construction Management
- Capital Improvements Programming
- Estimation of Operations and Maintenance Expenses (OpEx)
Complete Service Offer Details:
Public-Private Partnerships (“PPPs” or “P3s”) relate to alternative procurement methods that allow for greater participation of the private sector in public projects. CPM has an active technical P3 advisory practice capable of advising Governments and/or private investors. CPM has provided P3 advisory to numerous P3 projects in Puerto Rico and also has international experience. Additional highlights of our P3 practice include:
- Extensive local technical knowledge and experience.
- P3 experience and capabilities across the entire P3 cycle from project definition to project award.
- Experience in a wide range of sectors including energy, transportation, social infrastructure, water, and maritime ports, among others.
- Deep knowledge of Government procurement procedures.
- Command of permitting processes and regulations.
- Clear understanding of contractual structures and P3 precedents in Puerto Rico.
Copyright © | 1991 - 2023 | All Rights Reserved