- Corporate Office Park, CPM Plaza, 44 Road 20, Suite 201, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00966-3326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com Corporate Office Park, CPM Plaza, 44 Road 20, Suite 201, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00966-3326
Inspections & Assessments – Electric Substation Components
Completed Date: 2021
Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
In 2020, CPM was selected by the Puerto Rico Electric and Power Authority to conduct inspections and assessments of electric substation sites including their fences, gravel and ground conditions.
- Post-hurricane damages required reliable inspection and assessment services, which CPM provided in a reliable and transparent manner.
- CPM provided inspection and assessment services throughout Puerto Rico including the island municipalities of Vieques and Culebra.
- Continuous reporting and viability tools maintained the client informed about progress and results of the inspections.
Copyright © | 1991 - 2023 | All Rights Reserved