Project Controls for Parenteral Facilities
Parenteral Facility in Puerto Rico
CPM performs cost control functions at the early planning stages of the project. Once the project budget is established, cost control procedures are set in place;
- Monitor the project budget and expenditures.
- Monitor all Purchase Orders and subsequent invoices for each Purchase Order.
- Invoices are logged and balance for each Purchase Order is established.
- Contracts are evaluated and expenses are monitored to ensure no cost overruns.
- KPI are established to determine: work progress in alignment to the invoice process, aging, and reporting of expenses versus budgeted amount in a monthly and year to date basis.
Copyright © 1991 - 2022 CPM - All Rights Reserved