Environmental Planning & Historical Preservation Program
Started Date: August 2022
Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA)
Consulting and Historical Preservation
Contracted to provide Professional and Consulting service to support PREPA with the Compliance with the Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP) Program Management Support of FEMA Public Assistance Program and/or section 428 of the Stafford Act, HGMP-404, and CDBG
Within the scope of services, CPM will provide:
- Identify Preliminary EHP considerations and Environmental Permitting,
- Prepare Environmental Reviews as established in the Project Specific Programmatic Agreement (PSPA)
- Implement EHP compliance as in the PEA and PSPA, if necessary,
- Create, submit, follow up and obtain endorsements, construction, and operation permits.
- Subcontract biologists and archaeologists with FEMA credentials or any other professional necessary to accomplish EHP requirements.
- Provide Inspections services to several facilities.
Copyright © 1991 - 2022 CPM - All Rights Reserved