Highly skilled professionals and technical advisors with proven experience in project development & planning, program & project management, public-private partnerships (P3s), technical consulting services, construction management, data analysis and visualization, and environmental, health and safety (EHS) services.
CPM is an industry leader in providing integrated project management and infrastructure technical advisory services.
26 years of experience in project management, project controls, infrastructure consulting and construction management allow CPM to advise and assist clients across different sectors including social infrastructure, water and wastewater, industrial and manufacturing facilities, and commercial and hospitality developments, among others.
years of experience
projects since 1991
in aggregate project value
of our workforce is PMP Trained
is OSHA 10 – 30 Hours Certified
Program Management Firms in the United States
Construction Management for Fee Firms in the United States, 2016
What Sets us Apart:
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with clients in order to achieve the highest level of understanding of their businesses and projects.
- Constantly and conscientiously seeking to earn clients’ trust and confidence.
- Commitment to deliver quality services within our valued ethical standards and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Keeping abreast of cutting-edge technology and technical methods and identifying innovative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations.
CPM has earned recognition for its ability to deliver solutions, provide quality services, foster innovation and maintain strong ethical corporate values.
“As one of the leading international consulting and project management firms, CPM has the opportunity to impact the lives of thousands of people and do our part to leave a better world for future generations. We are honored to work alongside excellent, talented colleagues who are equally committed to providing quality services to our clients.”
– CPM President and CEO Francisco G. Arteaga