CPM gave me the opportunity to participate in their summer internship program, which allowed me to acquire firsthand experience in my field. Today, I continue broadening my skills and gaining experience for my professional advancement.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Project Management – Engineering Intern to join our Team. The Internship Program is designed to give the candidate hands-on experience in the project management area. Will gain exposure to day-to-day work experience, while providing support to the team by assisting in technical and/or engineering duties for the execution of numerous projects.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the requirements and follow the application process.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills sets:
- Knowledge in technical writing, experience with Microsoft-Office Software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to set priorities and achieve objectives,
- Must be able to work under pressure achieving consistently high results through individual and team
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiative while maintaining a strong sense of urgency,
- Be a self-starter with ability to work
- The work hours are flexible but student must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours a week for the Summer of 2018 (June and July).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without limitations and require no sponsorship now or in the
Application Process and Requirements
Candidate must be a full time student or recently graduated in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering. A minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative is strongly preferred. The Application Process consists of submitting through firstname.lastname@example.org the following required documents:
a) an updated resume,
b) a recent credit transcription, and
c) two recommendation letters from College professors.
These documents must be submitted on or before April 20, 2018. Each prospect must submit all required documents in order to be considered.