CPM gave me the opportunity to participate in their summer internship program, which allowed me to acquire firsthand experience in my field. Today, I continue broadening my skills and gaining experience for my professional advancement.
At CPM, our interns will acquire day-to-day work experience while providing support in the execution of numerous projects. Don’t miss your opportunity to support our team during 2017:
(1) Summer Intern in Project Management/Engineering
(1) Summer Intern/Fall Semester Co-op in Project Management/Engineering
To be eligible candidates must meet the requirements and follow the application process.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills sets: Knowledge in technical writing, experience with Microsoft-Office Software packages,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to set priorities and achieve objectives,
- Must be able to work under pressure achieving consistently high results through individual and team efforts.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiative while maintaining a strong sense of urgency,
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently.
- The work hours are flexible but student must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours a week for the Summer of 2017.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without limitations and require no sponsorship now or in the future.
Application Process and Requirements
Candidate must be a full time student or recently graduated in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering. A minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative is strongly preferred. The Application Process consists of submitting through email@example.com the following required documents: a) an updated resume, b) a recent credit transcript and c) two recommendation letters from College professors. These documents must be submitted on or before February 28, 2017. Each prospect must submit all required documents in order to be considered.