CPM promotes safe and healthy work environments by upholding the highest safety standards. We assist our clients in the development and implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety programs while also offering several safety training courses as part of a continuous education program.
Today CPM’s EHS Consulting Services practice is composed of skilled professionals with environmental, health and safety experience and a strong background in the construction sector for commercial, vertical structures, health care sector, manufacturing plants, wind turbine, and water/wastewater plants, among many other infrastructure sectors.
CPM has fully bilingual Outreach Trainers who may provide trainings and seminars in the following areas:
- OSHA Compliance Trainings Federal Standards
- 10 & 30 Hr. Construction Standard Training
- 10 & 30 Hr. General Industry Training
- Hazcom Compliance • Behavioral Safety
- Accident Investigation
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Scaffolds Awareness
- Cranes Awareness
- Temporary Traffic Control Safety Training
Our full EHS services cover the entire full life cycle of projects