CPM provided financial/technical and procurement advisory services for the establishment of a public-private partnership to design, build, finance and maintain a 600-bed, minimum security juvenile correctional facility.
CPM led a team of consultants to provide the following services:
- Perform a Desirability & Convenience Study for the project as required by the PPP law. This study included a value for money analysis, and a public sector to shadow bid comparison.
- Develop a consolidated plan for the proposing agency and calculate potential savings.
- Develop RFQ and RFP documents for a Design, Build, Finance & Maintain project.
- Develop the schematic design, and the operational and technical specifications to be included in the RFP documents.
- Analyze financial and technical aspects of the proposals.
Prepared a thorough Desirability and Convenience Study within the required timeframe and conducted a procurement process for the establishment of a P3 for the Design, Build, Finance, Operation and Maintenance of a new Minimum Security Correctional Facility to be constructed in Puerto Rico.
CPM provided assistance towards the development of:
- A Desirability and Convenience Study
- Pretrial and sentenced population forecast scenarios to support the custodial facility size analysis
- A site assessment analysis.
The project completed the RFQ stage and was subsequently cancelled after a change in public administration.